There are many great social media tools. But at CWD, there are two we particularly love and use frequently.
Two free tools to simplify your social media
A great social media tool that will save you lots of time is called Hootsuite. It’s a hosted social media management system that helps you keep track and manage your many social network channels.
You can use Hootsuite to:
- Post on multiple social media platforms at the same time
- Automate your social media posting
- View posts from all your platforms in one place and reply to them easily
- Receive alerts when someone interacts with your social media posts
- If you have a team of people that manages your company’s social media they can see the activity of others
- Improve your customer service by speeding up your response time
- Use the Hootsuite app and manage social media from anywhere using a mobile device
To find out more about Hootsuite visit: http://www.hootsuite.com
Klout is a social influence measurement tool that provides you with a rating from 1-100, which suggests your business’ influence on social media. The higher the Klout score, the more influential your brand is.
Scores are based on an algorithm that evaluates your brand on 400 different variables. Each one is related to your activity on social media. It tracks certain characteristics like: Ratio of reactions you generate for the amount of content you share.
Why is Klout important? If you are as influential as Klout score leader Barack Obama, who has a score of 99, when you talk people listen. And that often relates to your credibility as an authority on a given specific topic. Get to a score of 99 and when you say “click”, people will, well, click.
Want to learn more? Get the free 60-page book: Digital Marketing Secrets for companies in Materials Handling.