Owning a social media account is not enough; you have to keep it populated with good content. Share blog posts and other valuable content you post regularly on your website at least three times per week.
You can do this easily if using a free online tool called Hootsuite. When you setup an account you can schedule your social media posts to go out regularly through out the week.
How to simplify your social media posting: Use Hootsuite
What you need to know about Hootsuite:
Hootsuite is a hosted social media management system that helps you keep track and manage your many social network channels.
You can use Hootsuite to:
- Post on multiple social media platforms at the same time
- Automate your social media posting
- View posts from all your platforms in one place and reply to them easily
- Receive alerts when someone interacts with your social media posts
- If you have a team of people that manages your company’s social media they can see the activity of others
- Improve your customer service by speeding up your response time
- Use the Hootsuite app and manage social media from anywhere using a mobile device
To find out more about Hootsuite or to sign up for a free account visit: http://www.hootsuite.com